The Muslim Student Association of Skybound University provides religious services, advocates on behalf of Muslim students, and fosters a sense of community among Muslim students and alumni on campus.
A series of vignettes focusing on the members of an MSA eBoard at a New Jersey college shortly after the election of Donald Trump.
- President Mustafa Islam, a junior thoroughly convinced he was elected to his post only because of his name.
- Vice President Nora, a senior who probably should’ve been the president, in Mustafa’s opinion.
- Treasurer Muhammad Husain (MH), local stress-baker.
- Secretary Sobia Khan, life of the GroupMe.
- Marketing Head Rayyan Qureshi, consistently late to meetings, consistently has an exam tomorrow, consistently best at her job.
- Event Planner Yusuf Ma, the wordsmith.
- And: Honestly-Why-Are-You-Here/MSA-Over-Enthusiast/Ball-is-Life Usama, who shows up specifically to be supportive and to drag MH to the court.